Friday, March 19, 2010

3 Months Left in Canada!!


Ok so FINALLY after 9 long months the house has an offer and we accepted!!! AS long as the home inspector doesn't have any issue's we sold the house! The possesion Date will be July the 7th so we will be spending most of the summer here in BC, but that just means we will have more time to be prepared. And I will be making more vlog videos on you tube now so check them out here: www.youtube.com/jewsepy I am hoping to make partnership in the next year or so. So if you got a minute go there and leave comments and subscribe and tell your friends to as well! Thank youuuu!! But yeah I am going to start another painting today so that video should be up in the next week. Thanks for reading and I will post again soon!

1 comment:

zaroon shah said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Cost of living in Canada

Post a Comment