Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting started


Ok so here is the first posting. I have been pretty sick the past few days so I havn't uploaded any videos on my youtube account. For those who don't know I am doing a vlog series about our move from Salmon Arm, BC, Canada to Las Terrenas Dominican Republic. You can find it @ www.youtube.com/jewsepy So don't forget to sub and favorite and comment lots. I will be putting out videos to start every Monday and Thursday, and then when the house sells probably daily. Also I will try my best to write as often as possible here as well. So enjoy and don't forget to follow us on this crazy adventure!!
We will keep you posted!!
Levi & Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the problem with living in paradise is that everyone wants to visit you :) we live at the beach in USA and it is like a revolving door every summer with friends and family..lol we will try not to umpose too much when we visit this fall. we eat breakfast early and try not to come in after 3:00 am. just kidding! hope all goes well, my wife and i love LT and will be there nov18-25. i'll be the big turkey riding around in my thanksgiving shorts. best wishes, ben johnson, atlantic nc ben jammin on dr1

Levi & Amber said...

Hey Ben! Good to hear from you. I will definetly keep an eye out for you! I know what you mean. My brother lived there for 2 years and would always have the family visit them. But thats ok at least we won't get too home sick!

Post a Comment