Friday, April 2, 2010

6 More Days!


So the subjects come off of our house on the 8th and it can't come fast enough. I'm so stoked that we have accepted an offer and all that but it won't feel like it has happened untill I see that SOLD sticker on our front lawn. After that it is all good, then just TONS of stuff to do in preperation for August. Moving all our crap to Alberta, selling a bunch of stuff, trying to survive with no work till we get paid from our house. All sorts of good stuff. But seeing how today is a long weekend I started painting and right now I am in the middle of waiting for paint to dry, so I just thought I would come on here and type a few words, so I hope whoever is reading this out there has a good long weekend and I'll talk to you guys later!!
Levi

Here is your pic of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment