Friday, June 18, 2010

19 Day's Till The 1ST Move

So since I last posted, we had our garage sale, and have been packing and fixing some small things on the house. The next 2 months are going to be INSANE!!! It is 19 days till we have to be out of our house in B.C. Thaen we go to alberta for 3 weeks. I have to do some work in Edmonton at my moms house and we are going to be staying at my Grandparents farm while we are there. Then get a few things for our move to the D.R. Then at the beginging of August we are going back to B.C. for Amber's family reunion. Then off to Ontario to see my brother and his family, And then I think about the 14th of August we will be flying out. However, the house we were going to look after we aren't anymore. Long story short, there was alot of breakins and even when they were home guys came with a car jack and were jacking the metal bars on the windows apart. So yea we can't stay there anymore cause they had too move, it just wasn't sake enough. But we did find another place to look after for a month and then we will search while we are down there. But I will keep updating you guys as things progress. Thanks for following and I can't wait to bring you guys with us, take care!! CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment