Friday, May 7, 2010

Packing and Waiting!


Ok so these next 2 months are seriously going to draaaaaaag. I am packing abunch of stuff this weekend and next week we are making a trip to Alberta to drop off the first load. We are hoping that we can get the rest in our second and final load. But yeah we are still trying to contact a company in vancouver that ships animals internetionaly so that we can get our puppys down there. We can't fly them there with us because the airplanes aren't air conditioned in the storage areas and they will fry, so we stil have that to figure out. But hey here is some good news! I have been in the process of applying for a government grant for the past 4 months and found out today that it went through!! They are going to pay for my schooling, mortgage (till the possesion date) food, all that good stuff. They might even pay our rent and bills in the dominican as well, that would be awesome!! It is for web design, so I am pretty stoked about that. So I just thought I would write a little today, I am going to start MONDAY I think, May 10 2010 my daily vlogs on you tube. If you havn't checked out my channel here it is. www.youtube.com/jewsepy I thought I would start abit now so anyone who checks this blog out knows a little bit about where we are coming from to where we are going. So if you stop by my youtube channel, don't forget to hit that subscribe button ok? Alright guys talk to you soon!!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment